Juice-Box Hero: Squeezing Plot From Character
They say there are only six plots. Maybe seven. But there are a million characters – and a great one can make an author’s career. If you have an AMAZING character (or ten), but are struggling to sustain their storylines – or if your intricate, masterfully-crafted plot feels a bit flat on personality – have no fear. Come on out and discover how to distill a story that readers will remember from characters they’ll never forget. Bring your enthusiasm and all your burning questions!
Tex Thompson is…
- a ruckus-raising professional speaker, writing instructor, and all-purpose extrovert
- a licensed and practicing locksmith in Dallas
- founder and chief instigator of WORD (Writers Organizations ‘Round Dallas)
- a developmental editor and can-do ‘book doula’
- author of the Children of the Drought fantasy Western series of novels
- owner of possibly the last website on the entire Internet without a newsletter pop-up form (though you are certainly welcome to sign up for monthly Tex Messages 🙂 )
- an egregiously enthusiastic, catastrophically cheerful one-woman stampede!